Body, Mind and Spirit
I’ve included a brief overview of my CV. There may be some disciplines here that are new to you: please call me to find out more. For more information on Spa to Go, click here
- I’m a highly-experienced Massage Therapist
- I have studied Anatomy and Physiology and have a Diploma in Sports Massage
- I have trained in Hot Stones Massage Therapy
- My natural beauty portfolio includes Facials, Manicures and Pedicures
A bit about me
My aim is to raise other people's frequency just as I try and raise my own - I help people and places make shifts in ways that suit them so they can lead fulfilling and joyful lives. This can even be alongside living with difficult circumstances and illness; you never know where your path might lead, but you can be present to it and see what it gives you along the way.
The strong connection between the gut and the brain is very clear. I have seen people experience positive changes occur in their skin, digestion, weight as well as their overall energy levels and motivation. They look ten or twenty years younger!
Pain, constipation, bloating, wind and IBS, Colitis, Coeliac Disease, Crohn’s Disease,
memory loss, poor concentration, fatigue, lack of motivation and clarity, centred and groundedness.
You lie fully clothed on a therapy couch
- I use muscle-testing (a gentle technique involving light pressure on the forearm.) Muscle-testing can be used with small children. Mums can also surrogate for their babies
- An initial session lasts a minimum of an hour, at the end of which we’ll agree how many sessions you’ll need. This can be as few as two sessions for children or from three to four sessions for adults, and in chronic situations longer
Here are some typical case histories to give you an idea…
I offer a three-tiered system of payment that allows you to decide what financial category you best suit:
Price 1 is for low incomes/unemployed/disability allowance
Price 2 is for middle incomes
Price 3 is for high incomes
Kinesiology and Nutrition
(in person, by phone or Skype)
30 minute consultation - £30 / 40 / 55
60 minute consultation - £48 / 58 / 70
90 minute consultation - £60 / 70 / 85
120 minute consultation - £80 / 90 / 115
Services I offer for Homes and Businesses:
You might consider a home survey if you are asking yourself any of the following questions:
Underground water can have the effect of pulling trees down towards the ground, Imagine the effect on humans over time.
When an energy field is disturbed, it can have a detrimental effect on the health of people, plants and animals. Man-made examples include roadworks, electro-stress from electricity substations, WiFi and even historical emotional trauma. Natural occurrences include disturbed water courses, flooding and geomagnetic anomalies due to rock strata.