Do you ever walk into a house and something doesn't feel quite right? The physical effects of underground water can cause headaches, but the overall effect of a sad place, can affect your health in many other subtle ways. This is called Geopathic Stress and can occur through both man-made and natural causes.read more
You might consider a home survey if you are asking yourself any of the following questions:read more
- Properties sell very often more easily once they have been cleared of their place memory.
- Improved sleep
- Physical ailments can improve, such as migraine
- Better concentration, motivation and being “in the flow” again
- Clarity and focus
- A sense of lightness in the atmosphere
- Improved health for all the family
- Greater cooperation between individuals
- A sense of a clean break with the past
- A fresh start and a way of wiping the slate clean
- Office buildings can enhance or detract from our own energy
- A greater sense of wellbeing among colleagues
- Increased profits and steadier performance
- Happier staff individually as well as interdepartmentally
- Steady and consistent staff attendance, so increasing productivity
It can be advisable to have a Healthy Home Pre-purchase Survey before buying a house.
This can make you aware of its history, and what you are taking on. Clients have discovered their property was once on a huge mental institution that was then converted into houses or offices. They are wondering why they can't get their health back.
You may decide or confirm your suspicions that it isn’t advisable to go ahead with the sale – or I can suggest solutions which will make profound changes once you own it, which can put you at your ease at the time of purchase.
Houses that don’t sell or are repeatedly on the market, are often on a street that is full of houses for sale! If you are having difficulty selling, you might consider calling me to help improve the energy on your street or in connection with your particular property.
Whole areas can be affected by Geopathic Stress - maybe the land was once a large swamp, and its atmosphere of damp foreboding still continues to pervade the happy atmosphere. Or maybe your ideas for innovation meet an inexplicable brick wall.
"It's like a massive big ball of negative energies that has been a cloud over all of us, has just burst. People seem more relaxed and things are going with the flow. The interaction with the parents has shifted dramatically, in two months the school has admitted more pupils. The children are less hyper and there's less damage to school property, parents settled longterm debts and some social funding was finally paid to the school ten months after it had been originally promised. " Head Teacher Claire Wirth,read more